You do not know this yet about oscypki.
This article was published as a part of activity of project Multi(cultural) youth experience founded by Erasmus+ programme.
What is oscypek?
Oscype is a hard smoked sheep cheese mainly on the Podhale. He is hand made him with sheep milk. And sometimes with a small amount of cow’s milk.
Natural “oscupky” can only be purchased from May to October, because only the sheep gives milk, while spasing on the halls in the mountains.
Types of oscypków.
– High spindle is a hard, smoked cheese with sheep milk. They are large with the characteristic patterns of the sprinkled and wooden formula
– the oscillats are made as high as much, only squeezed in a special form. Which gives them the shape. May be smoked or unbelievable
– Budzz is manufactured from sheep milk, from spring to the autumn taste of this cheese, is gentle and resembles the Italian-forming cheese. The taste varies depending on the season, you can say that there is slightly nutritious, mild and butter, sometimes acidicated.
– The best certified oscillators are in the vectors where they are produced. In the weapons, we can know the stories of the product, the way it is prepared and the possibility of tasting.
– The first balance in Poland, who won the certificate was Kazimierz Bucrin from the Forest of Roda.
– The most frequently cheated cheese in all carpathies was Bryndza. It was a cheese with a quite spicy taste. It is a consistency of dry chest of the Bunzz, based on fresh sheep cheese, ground, sliding, sold and danished
– the roots of the ospykowy yard. On the Polish lands, he appeared along with the population of the carpentry.
– Some experts claim that Oscype should be called „oszczypek”, it owes its name „scypaniu”, ie splashing, separated by wooden forms known „oscypiorkami”